I purchased a puppy from Angela Thomas, Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers.She sold the puppy at a reduced price so I was not too upset about him having an ear infection and a hernia when I picked him up.
However, I noticed a couple of months later that the back of his legs were shaking and he would cry, so I took him to the Vet and he was diagnosed with bilateral hip dysplasia. When I took possession of the puppy, she claimed that she was going to be at a dog show meeting me at a gas station never giving me her address. I tried to call her but of course she did not answer so I emailed her informing her of the situation requesting her address since the contract stated that I could return the puppy but she refused to give it to me. She requested proof and I again requested her address so I could send it to her and she still refused requesting that I scan it to her.
My Vet emailed me the x ray and I forwarded it her showing his condition. After receiving the radio-graph, she stated that she and her Vet felt it was not caused by genetics but by injury going against the diagnosis from my Vet as well as the Orthopedic surgeon at UT in Knoxville. She also stated that there was no proof that this was his rapidograph. The surgeon at UT said there was only a narrow time frame for him to have the TPO surgery and since there was nothing there holding his hip in place, my choices were to go ahead with the surgery or let him suffer.
Although I understand that hip dysplasia can not be seen until the puppy has transferred to the new owner, if the parents are infected then it is very likely that their offspring will be infected as well.The suffering that this puppy has been through due to her being irresponsible and negligent is abuse and it will impact him as well as us for the rest of our lives.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tibetan Terrier
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "pets became infected at humane society !! went in to have gizmo spayed , two day later became ill . took him back in and told us it was very..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."